1. Definition of Cookies
Cookies and other similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information during the user’s navigation. Generally, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, for example, recognising a user or obtaining information about their navigation habits in order to personalise the way contents or advertisements are shown.
Fundación Cajamar’s specific uses of these technologies (“cookies”) are described below.
2. Types of cookies
Fundación Cajamar uses its own cookies and cookies from third parties. Its own cookies are created or managed by Fundación Cajamar and third party cookies are managed by other entities.
3. Deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can configure and reject cookies on this link:
|Configure cookies||Reject all cookies|
Additionally, you can allow or block cookies and clear all your navigation history (including the cookies) from the the browser you use. For this, please check the options and instructions offered by your browser. Below, you will find the links to the instructions provided by the main browsers:
Some third parties also offer opt-out systems and other solutions that avoid the use of collected data via their cookies:
4. Other information about data protection
In this section, we provide information on personal data processing, which complements the information provided on other sections of this cookies policy.
- Data Processor: Fundación Cajamar, with address at Paraje Las Palmerillas, 25 04710 Sta. Mª del Águila – El Ejido (Almería, Spain).
- Legal basis for processing data: The user’s consent, which they can revoke at any time, as specified on the “Deactivation and deletion of cookies” section of this cookies policy.
- Data recipients: Any third parties identified on the “Types of cookies” section of this cookies policy, and Fundación Cajamar providers of services related to this type of technologies (e.g. those managing the cookies configurator and security purposes).
- Transfers to third countries: Fundación Cajamar does not make transfers to third countries. Regarding the third parties identified on the “Types of cookies” section of this cookies policy, the user can check their corresponding privacy policies in order to find out about the transfers these parties do.
- Rights: If interested, you can ask Fundación Cajamar for access to your personal data, and to modify it or delete it. You can also request to limit your data processing or object to its processing, and the right to your data portability by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe your rights are being violated, you can also submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.